2. OUR DATA The sale of articles through this website is carried out under the name Star-System.
3. YOUR DATA AND YOUR VISITS TO THIS WEBSITE The information or personal data that you provide about us will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Policies. By using this website you consent to the processing of said information and data and declare that all the information or data that you provide us are true and correspond to reality.
4. USE OF OUR WEBSITE By using this website and placing orders through it, you agree to:
4.1. Make use of this website only to make queries or legally valid orders.
4.2. Do not make any false or fraudulent order. If it could reasonably be considered that an order of this nature has been made, we will be authorized to cancel it and inform the pertinent authorities.
5. AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE The articles offered through this website are available for international shipping.
6. HOW TO MAKE AN ORDER To place an order, you must follow the online purchase procedure and click on "Authorize payment". After this, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your order (the "Order Confirmation"). Also, we will inform you by email that the product is being shipped (the "Shipping Confirmation").
7. AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS All orders are subject to the availability of the products. If there are difficulties in the supply of products or if there are no items in stock, we will reimburse you for any amount that you may have paid.
8. DELIVERY Unless there are circumstances arising from the personalization of the products, or unforeseen or extraordinary circumstances occur, we will send the order consisting of the related products / s in each Confirmation of Shipment within the period indicated on the website according to the shipping method selected and, in any case, within a maximum period of 50 days from the date of the Order Confirmation. If for some reason we could not meet the delivery date, we will inform you of this circumstance and we will give you the option to continue with the purchase by establishing a new delivery date or cancel the order with the full refund of the price paid. Please note, in any case, that we do not deliver at home on Saturdays or Sundays For the purposes of these Conditions, it will be understood that the "delivery" has occurred or that the order has been "delivered" at the time of delivery. that you or a third party indicated by you acquire the material possession of the products, which will be accredited by signing the receipt of the order at the agreed delivery address. If it is impossible for us to make the delivery of your order, we will try to find a safe place to leave it. If we can not find a safe place, your order will be returned to our warehouse. Also, we will leave you a note explaining where your order is and how to make it to be sent to you again. If you are not going to be at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we kindly ask you to contact us to arrange delivery on another day. In the event that 15 days have elapsed since your order is available for delivery, the order has not been delivered for reasons not attributable to us, we will understand that you want to cancel the contract and we will consider it resolved. As a result of the termination of the contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the choice of a different mode of delivery than the least expensive mode of delivery). ordinary we offer) without any undue delay and, in any case, within a maximum period of 14 days from the date on which we consider the contract terminated. Please bear in mind that the transport derived from the resolution may have an additional cost, so we will be authorized to pass on the corresponding costs.
9. PRICE AND PAYMENT The prices of the website include IVA. Prices may change at any time, but (except as stated above) the possible changes will not affect the orders with respect to which we have already sent an Order Confirmation. Once you have selected all the items you want to buy, these will have been added to your basket and the next step will be to process the order and make the payment. To do this, you must follow the steps of the purchase process, filling or checking the information that is requested in each step. Also, during the purchase process, before making the payment, you can modify the data of your order. You have a detailed description of the purchase process in the Purchase Guide. In addition, if you are a registered user, you have a detail of all the orders made in the My Account section.
10.1 RETURN POLICY In cases where you consider that at the time of delivery of the product does not comply with the contract, you can contact us using the contact form on our page, providing the data of the product and order, as well as the damage suffered, to which we will attend immediately the way to proceed. In any case it will be necessary to send in a file attached to the form the photograph of the product in poor condition to evaluate whether the partial or integral refund of the amount is applicable. You will be provided with a courier company to collect the product.
11. NOTIFICATIONS The notifications that you send us should be sent preferably through our contact form, we can send communications either to the e-mail or to the postal address provided by you when placing an order. It will be understood that notifications have been received and have been correctly made at the same time they are posted on our website, 24 hours after sending an email, or three days after the date of postage of any letter. To prove that the notification has been made, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that it had the correct address, was properly sealed and that it was duly delivered in the mail or in a mailbox and, in the case of an email , that it was sent to the email address specified by the recipient. .
12. ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS The contract is binding both for you and for us, as well as for our respective successors, assignees and assignees. You may not transfer, assign, encumber or in any other way transfer a contract or any of the rights or obligations derived from it, without having obtained our prior written consent. We may transfer, assign, encumber, subcontract or in any other way transfer a contract or any of the rights or obligations derived from it, at any time during its term. To avoid any doubt, such transmissions, assignments, encumbrances or other transfers will not affect the rights that, as the case may be, you, as a consumer, have been recognized by law or will annul, reduce or limit in any other way the guarantees, both express and implied. , that we could have granted him.
13.EVENTS OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL We will not be responsible for any breach or delay in the fulfillment of any of the assumed obligations, when it is due to events beyond our reasonable control ("Force Majeure"). Causes of Force Majeure will include any act, event, lack of exercise, omission or accident that is beyond our reasonable control and, among others, the following: 13.1. Strikes, lockouts or other industrial action. 13.2. Civil commotion, revolt, invasion, threat or terrorist attack, war (declared or not) or threat or war preparations. 13.3. Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or any other natural disaster. 13.4. Impossibility of the use of trains, boats, airplanes, transport of motor or other means of transport, public or private. 13.5. Inability to use public or private telecommunication systems. 13.6. Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government or public authority. It will be understood that the obligations will be suspended during the period in which the Cause of Force Majeure continues, and we will have an extension in the term to fulfill those obligations for a period of time equal to the duration of the Force Majeure Event. We will use all reasonable means to end the Cause of Force Majeure or to find a solution that allows us to fulfill our obligations despite the Cause of Force Majeure.
14. DISCLAIMER The lack of requirement on our part of the strict compliance on your part of any of the obligations assumed by you under a contract or these Conditions or lack of exercise by us of the rights or actions that could us correspond under such contract or the Conditions, shall not imply any waiver or limitation in relation to said rights or actions or exonerate you from complying with such obligations. No waiver on our part of a right or concrete action will imply a waiver of other rights or actions derived from a contract or the Conditions. No waiver by us of any of these Conditions or rights or actions arising from a contract shall take effect, unless it is expressly established that it is a waiver and formalized and communicated to you in writing in accordance with the provisions in the section of Notifications above.
15. PARTIAL NULLITY If any of these Conditions or any provision of a contract were declared null and void by a final decision issued by a competent authority, the remaining terms and conditions will remain in force, without being affected by said declaration of nullity.
15. PARTIAL NULLITY If any of these Conditions or any provision of a contract were declared null and void by a final decision issued by a competent authority, the remaining terms and conditions will remain in force, without being affected by said declaration of nullity. 16. COMPLETE AGREEMENT These Conditions and any document expressly referred to in them constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to the purpose of the same and replace any other agreement, agreement or previous promise agreed between you and we verbally or in writing. You and we acknowledge having consented to the conclusion of a contract without having relied on any statement or promise made by the other party or that could be inferred from any statement or writing in the negotiations conducted by the two before it, except that which is expressly mentioned in these Conditions. Neither you nor we will have any action against any uncertain statement made by the other party, verbal or written, prior to the date of a contract (unless that fraudulent statement was made uncertain) and the only action available the other party will be for breach of contract in accordance with the provisions of these Conditions.
17. OUR RIGHT TO MODIFY THESE CONDITIONS We have the right to review and modify these Conditions at any time. You will be subject to the policies and Conditions in force at the time you use this website or make each request, unless by law or decision of government agencies we should make changes retroactively in those policies, Conditions or Privacy Statement, in whose case, the possible changes will also affect the orders that you had previously made.
18. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION The use of our website and product purchase agreements through said website will be governed by Spanish legislation. Any controversy that arises or relates to the use of the website or with said contracts will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals. If you are hiring as a consumer, nothing in this clause will affect the rights that are recognized by current legislation.
19. COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS Your comments and suggestions will be well received. We kindly ask you to send us such comments and suggestions through our contact form